Voted the Best of Santa Cruz year after year, NOURISH is a wellness center in downtown Santa Cruz where you will find and enjoy yoga classes, nutrition consultations, massage therapy, yoga teacher training, and a boutique of wellness products.
A tranquil refuge for both Santa Cruz locals and visitors to the area, our center has:
- A beautiful yoga studio where our professional yoga instructors teach beginning, all level, and intermediate classes at times that fit your life;
- A clean, calm, quiet massage room where our certified massage therapists provide multiple modalities of massage therapy;
- A private nutrition office where our registered dietitian conducts individualized nutrition consultations;
- A classroom where yoga teacher training students learn the art and science of teaching yoga;
- A tranquil wellness boutique where you’ll find supplements and other products to support your wellness needs.
Centrally located one block from Pacific Avenue in downtown Santa Cruz at the corner of Walnut and Cedar, NOURISH has on-site parking, and hundreds of free and low-cost parking options within a one block radius of our center. We are open every day:
|Monday||9:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||7:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:30 am - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - 6:30 pm|
|Saturday||9:30 am - 3:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:30 am - 2:00 pm|
- BEST YOGA STUDIO
- BEST YOGA INSTRUCTOR - Victor
- BEST NUTRITIONIST - Jocelyn
- BEST MASSAGE THERAPIST - Tomek
"NOURISH is true healing for the mind, body, & soul! I love the yoga they practice here. Every instructor is nothing but amazing! Victor is friendly & funny, Roxanne is a true delight & a wonderful way to start off your morning! They truly help you learn the correct way & are completely committed to your well being."~Jenny C.
"NOURISH is truly unique and I feel so fortunate to have this right here in Santa Cruz. Where else can you get the best yoga instructors with unlimited classes for $59 a month? I love the knowledge and intuitiveness of all the instructors and always feel safe and supported and challenged in my yoga practice. I leave class feeling centered, strong and stretched and , well, nourished!"~Lynn Simmons